All material contained on the SeeTech Web site is protected by copyright
Access to the Web site is subject to your agreement to the following:
- You may use extracts from the SeeTech Web site for your own personal
use provided that you fully acknowledge that this site is the source
of the material. Commercial use is not permitted unless the written
permission of SeeTech is obtained before any such use.
- All brand names and trade marks used on these Web pages are the trade
marks, service marks or trade names of their respective holders.
- SeeTech, its subsidiaries, associated undertakings and employees make
no warranties or representations about the accuracy of any information
on this Web site or of any other Web site to which it may be linked.
The information contained in these pages is for general information
only and SeeTech, its subsidiaries, associated undertakings and employees
shall not be liable for the accuracy, quality or completeness of any
information contained in this web site and accompanying documentation.
- You are granted access to these pages conditional upon your agreement
to indemnify SeeTech, its subsidiaries, associated undertakings and
employees and not to hold them liable in any way for the results of
any action you may take based on the material contained herein.
- SeeTech cannot be held responsible for any web site, or pages that
link to, or are linked from this web site.
- English law governs matters between us in relation to this Web site.
SeeTech is a trading name of SCIS UK Ltd.